Dimos Neutering Session Sometime in July 2018 9.30-16.00hrs
THIS EVENT IS ONLY OPEN TO APOKORONAS STRAYS
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN APPOINTMENT YOU WILL BE TURNED AWAY!
FIRST DAY IS DOGS
SECOND DAY IS CATS
ANY OF THE FOLLOWING PROVISIONS OR DONATIONS WILL BE VERY WELCOME ON THE DAY: NEWSPAPERS, VINYL/LATEX GLOVES MED/LARGE, WASHING UP LIQUID, BIN BAGS, KITCHEN ROLL, MASKING TAPE, PRINTER PAPER, CABLE TIES, INCONTINENCE PADS, HOT WATER BOTTLES, OLD BLANKETS/TOWELS/SHEETS, UNWANTED CAT CARRIERS, COLLARS/LEADS, MEDICINES & FOOD TO FEED OUR FERAL COLONIES
The clinic is closed with no resident vet or staff outside of neutering days/office hours.
Download the information pack here the pack includes a map, pre & post op care (GR & EN) & admission form
To book a stray dog please contact Mrs. Rena Terezaki, Vice Mayor in Apokoronas Municipality
Tel. no: 6976510906
Text if no answer or Face Book Messenger:
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to attend with cats please contact via email@example.com, Face Book Messenger or Tel 6949476418 supplying the following information:
- How many cats & sex if known
- Approx. age
- Nursing kittens
- Any diseases or wounds
- Contact details: Tel number including mobile/land line/postal address
Difficult cats: please trap the day before & keep in a quiet, cool, dry place.
Equipment loans to be collected from Fres by arrangement
- Equipment must be cleaned & returned within 1 week to Fres
- Please borrow cat carriers if possible from other cat lovers always place your name on each carrier
- Cat traps are manual & automatic please indicate which is required
If you are disabled or have never used a trap before or need assistance, we will try to send a volunteer to help
- Please read attached information leaflets
- Please use small amounts of food in traps! vomiting a tin of pilchards is not ideal for breathing during sedation it can be inhaled into the lungs
- Please ensure each carrier has a newspaper base in with the cat as they can get acid burns from sitting in urine puddles
- One admission form taped to each cat carrier for each cat
- Kittens under 6 weeks to accompany mother
- 1 cat per carrier unless siblings under 4 months then 2 is acceptable.
Please note that the date & times of this event may change without notice unless you have made an appointment
Other neutering events: